If you are actively discerning a vocation to the Priesthood, Diaconate, Consecrated Life, or Marriage and you are looking for information to help in your discernment, BE SURE TO CHECK the section at the bottom of the right sidebar for the "labels" on all posts. By clicking on one of these labels it will take you to a page with all posts containing that subject. You will also find many links for suggested reading near the bottom of the right sidebar. Best wishes and be assured of my daily prayers for your discernment.

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Bella comes to Raleigh! or Maybe NOT

Apparently, the movie "Bella" will be showing this Friday, November 9th at Regal Brier Creek Stadium 14 Movies. However, it is not showing up on Brier Creek's list of showings, or the Bella list of theatres. This is just a head's up to those of you in the Raleigh, NC area that it is supposed to be there Friday night. Don't shoot the messenger if it's not.

If it is, I can't recommend it highly enough. I thoroughly enjoyed the movie, as have many others I know who have seen it.

UPDATE: in what continues to be frustrating misinformation in regards to this movie (from the production company and theatres) it now appears that Bella will NOT be showing at Brier Creek theatres after telling someone last night that it would be. I'll update this post as more information becomes available.

UPDATE #2: the latest info is that Bella WILL come to Brier Creek theatres on Nov. 16th. I haven't seen it on their website, or the Bella site, so I'll believe it when I see it. Other rumors have it coming to the Galaxy Theatres in Cary. I'll do my best to keep this up to date.

No comments: