If you are actively discerning a vocation to the Priesthood, Diaconate, Consecrated Life, or Marriage and you are looking for information to help in your discernment, BE SURE TO CHECK the section at the bottom of the right sidebar for the "labels" on all posts. By clicking on one of these labels it will take you to a page with all posts containing that subject. You will also find many links for suggested reading near the bottom of the right sidebar. Best wishes and be assured of my daily prayers for your discernment.

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

MTV "News" Video on Sisters of Life

Yes MTV, source of much that is wrong with our culture, has made a decent video about a postulant with the Sisters of Life in New York. I say the video is decent because, it isn't overtly negative or critical, but seems clearly edited to avoid having anything overtly spiritual (I don't think I heard the name Jesus Christ once in the video). But like I said it's not bad, and if it reaches young women in this country who are lost in the culture of death - who knows? Almighty God can indeed bring good from bad.

This link will take you to MTV's site, so be warned - I can't control the content. Actually I thought the Verizon commercial just before the video was a wonderful juxtaposition.

Watch the video HERE.

No comments: